Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-31 Origin:Site
Correct operation, proper cleaning and maintenance can ensure the efficiency of co2 extraction machine and extend its service life. However, many people do not know how to clean and maintain co2 extraction machine. This article will introduce how to clean and maintain co2 extraction machine.
Cleaning of co2 extraction machine
Maintenance of co2 extraction machine
(1) Cleaning of co2 extraction machine main section: in co2 extraction machine, the carbon dioxide main section consists of extraction heater, 3 extraction kettle, primary and secondary separation kettle, primary separation heater, condenser, etc. It is often in contact with materials and media, so it needs to be cleaned regularly during the working process, or when the extraction material is replaced. When the co2 extraction machine finishes cleaning, first recover the co2 from the system into the co2 storage tank C302, close the inlet and outlet valves of the co2 storage tank, and close the quick-opening device, blowdown valve and emptying valve of the extraction kettle. For the blowdown valve and drain valve of the primary and secondary separation kettle, open the regulating valves J65 and J66 and close the drain valve of the condenser. The cleaning agent is injected into the main section of carbon dioxide, and the cleaning agent is stopped when there is liquid overflow at the high discharge outlet. After soaking the carbon dioxide main section in a high temperature for 30 minutes, open the drain valve at the bottom of the extraction kettle and the separation kettle respectively, and slowly discharge the cleaning agent. At the same time, the cleaning agent pump is used to wash the carbon dioxide main section and each container in circulation. After draining the cleaning agent, clean water is used to wash the main section and each container, drain the water in the main section and each container, and dry the main section and each container with dry compressed air. In the cleaning process, the chlorine ion content of the cleaning agent or clean water should not be greater than 25mg/L.
(2) Cleaning of the co2 extraction machine's cold and hot water system: when cleaning the co2 extraction machine's cold and hot water system, close or open the corresponding valves, replace the hot water tank C304 and cold water tank C305 with fresh clean water, start the cold water circulation pump and hot water circulation pump respectively, and flush the pipes and equipment with clean water for about 10 minutes to drain the water from the pipes and the co2 extraction machine.
(3) In general, the co2 extraction machine can be cleaned by the above cleaning method, or the detailed co2 extraction machine cleaning process can be developed according to the different extraction products. In the cleaning process, the chlorine ion content of the cleaning agent or clean water should not be greater than 25mg/L.
(1) Maintenance of co2 extraction machine co2 pump:Check the lubricating oil of the pump before starting the co2 extraction machine. If it is insufficient to replenish in time, please use, maintain and maintain the co2 pump strictly according to the operation manual.
(2) Maintenance of fast opening device of co2 extraction machine extraction kettle:Regularly check the working conditions of each oil cylinder, add an appropriate amount of grease, check whether the lifting and lowering limit switch is sensitive and reliable in place, and whether the support wheel plays a supporting role, so as to make real-time adjustment.
(3) Maintenance of water cooling unit of co2 extraction machine:1) during the operation of co2 extraction machine, check whether the display value of the high and low pressure meter of the water cooling unit is within the set range and whether the lubrication system works normally. 2) regularly check the working conditions of circulating pumps in the cold water system and cooling water circulation system, and whether the circulating water flow is normal. 3) use, maintain and maintain the water cooling unit in strict accordance with the requirements of the operating instructions.
(4) Maintenance of co2 extraction machine extraction system
1) regularly check the status of co2 extraction machine instrument, instrument and safety valve, whether the instrument and instrument are qualified for measurement on a regular basis, whether they are working within the measurement validity, whether the safety valve has been inspected by the industry competent department, and whether they are working within the validity.
2) check the co2 extraction machine manual valve frequently for leakage or external leakage.
3) check the working status of the tubular filter of co2 extraction machine regularly for blocking.
4) according to the requirements of relevant laws and regulations on pressure vessels, all vessels of co2 extraction machine, including extraction kettle, separation kettle, condenser, co2 storage tank and tail gas storage tank, etc. shall be submitted to the competent authorities of the pressure vessel industry for inspection on a regular basis, and can be put into operation after passing the inspection.
5) regularly check the working state of co2 extraction machine, the working state of the trip switch, and whether the connection bolt is loose, find out the problem and solve it in time, and regularly clean the gland of the quick-opening device.
6) when the co2 extraction machine needs to be shut down for long-term storage, close the inlet and outlet of the storage tank after use, open the drain valves of other tanks and containers, reduce the pressure to "0", clean all containers and dry all containers and pipelines with dry compressed air;Empty the circulating water in each container jacket to avoid the adverse effect of too high or too low water temperature on the equipment.
7) during the operation of co2 extraction machine, the room shall be kept dry, clean and well ventilated.
We hope this article will be helpful to you in understanding co2 extraction machine. If you need co2 extraction machine, please contact us.