Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-13 Origin: Site
The correct operation of a supercritical co2 extraction machine is critical, and there are many considerations during the operation of a supercritical co2 extraction machine. This article mainly introduces what are matters needing attention when using supercritical co2 extraction machine.
Matters needing attention for supercritical co2 extraction machine
(1) during the use of the supercritical co2 extraction machine pressure vessel, it must be used according to the requirements of relevant standards and regulations of the pressure vessel, and it can only be put into operation after passing the regular inspection of the competent department of the pressure vessel industry. If the fault is found, stop the pressure discharge of the CO2 pressure pump in time, and inform the superior supervisor to solve the fault. After the slow pressure lifting test is qualified, the supercritical co2 extraction machine can be put into use. Otherwise, it will bring danger!
(2) submit all supercritical co2 extraction machine pressure vessels to the competent department of the pressure vessel industry for inspection on a regular basis in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations on pressure vessels, and they can be put into operation after passing the inspection. The regular inspection of the supercritical co2 extraction machine pressure vessel is divided into: 1) external inspection: refers to the regular online inspection in operation with the pressure vessel, at least once a year. 2) internal and external inspection: it refers to the inspection when the pressure vessel is shut down. The inspection period is divided into: (1) safety status grade 1, 2, every 6 years at least once;(2) safety status level 3, at least once every three years;3) pressure test: refers to the hydraulic test or pneumatic test that exceeds the maximum working pressure when the pressure vessel of the supercritical co2 extraction machine is stopped. For the fixed pressure vessel, at least one pressure test shall be carried out every two internal and external inspection periods, and for the mobile pressure vessel, at least one pressure test shall be carried out every six years.
(3) if one of the following abnormal phenomena occurs in the supercritical co2 extraction machine pressure vessel, the operator shall take urgent measures immediately and report to the relevant department in a timely manner according to the prescribed reporting procedure:2) safety hazards such as cracks, bulges, deformation and leakage occur in the main compression components of the supercritical co2 extraction machine pressure vessel;3) failure of safety accessories;4) the connection and fastener are damaged, so it is difficult to ensure safe operation;5) fire directly threatens the safe operation of pressure vessels;6) overcharging;7) if the liquid level of the pressure vessel exceeds the specified level, the measures taken still cannot be effectively controlled;8) pressure vessel and pipeline have serious vibration, which endangers safe operation;9) other abnormal situations.
(4) the pressurized and non-pressurized containers of the supercritical co2 extraction machine must operate under the designed working conditions when they are in operation, and it is strictly prohibited to operate over temperature and pressure. Operation work must ensure that no seepage, no leakage, if there is a problem should be timely treatment, otherwise it will cause security problems!
(5) no repairs shall be made when there is pressure inside the pressurized vessel of the supercritical co2 extraction machine. For special production process, it is necessary to tighten the bolt with temperate pressure;Or emergency leakage needs to be with pressure plugging, the use of the unit must according to the design provisions to formulate effective operational requirements and protective measures, the operation personnel should be professional training and certification operation, and by the use of the technical leader of the unit approval. During the actual operation of the supercritical co2 extraction machine, the unit safety department shall dispatch personnel to conduct on-site supervision.
(6) each component in the electronic control system of supercritical co2 extraction machine shall be effectively grounded, moisture-proof and water-proof, fireproof and lightning proof, and regularly repaired. If problems or faults are found, they shall be solved in time, or safety problems will be caused!
(7) live plugging of supercritical co2 extraction machine communication cable is strictly prohibited!
(8) if the supercritical co2 extraction machine converter breaks down and needs to be repaired, only professionals can disassemble it!
We hope this article has been helpful to you in understanding what to expect from the supercritical co2 extraction machine. If you would like to learn more about the supercritical co2 extraction machine or need supercritical co2 extraction machine, please contact us.