Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-15 Origin:Site
Since co2 extraction machine is widely used in our daily life, do you know the extraction process of co2 extraction machine? This article will take you through the working process of co2 extraction machine.
The process of co2 extraction machine extraction
Characteristics of co2 extraction machine extraction
The extraction process of co2 extraction machine is mainly composed of extraction stage and separation stage. During the co2 extraction machine extraction phase, the supercritical fluid extracts the required components from the forgiveness.During the separation phase, the extraction component was separated from the supercritical fluid group by changing some parameters, and the extraction agent was recycled. According to the different separation methods, the supercritical extraction process can be divided into three categories, namely, isothermal pressure swing process, isobaric temperature swing process and isothermal pressure swing adsorption process, as follows.
(1) the thermostatic step-down process of co2 extraction machine is to separate solute from supercritical fluid by changing the pressure by taking advantage of the different extraction capacities of supercritical fluid under different pressures. Isothermal means that the fluid temperature in the extractor and separator of the co2 extraction machine is basically the same.This is one of the most convenient processes for co2 extraction machine. Firstly, the extractant reaches the supercritical state through the compressor, and then the supercritical fluid enters the extractor and mixes with the raw material for supercritical extraction. After the supercritical fluid extracts the solute goes through the pressure reducing valve, the pressure drops, the density decreases, and the solubility decreases, so that the solute and solvent can be separated in the separator. The co2 extraction machine then compressions the extractant to a supercritical state and repeats the extraction-separation procedure until the desired extraction rate is reached.
(2) the constant pressure heating process of co2 extraction machine takes advantage of the difference of solubility of materials in supercritical fluid at different temperatures. Co2 extraction machine separates solute from supercritical fluid by changing the temperature. The so-called isostatic pressure refers to the fluid pressure in the extractor and separator is basically the same. The supercritical fluid of solute extracted by co2 extraction machine is heated to separate the solute from the solvent. The solute is taken out from under the separator, and the extraction agent is used for recycling after compression and temperature adjustment.
(3) the isothermal and isobaric adsorption process of co2 extraction machine is to place an adsorbent in the separator that only absorbs solutes but not extractants. The solute is separated from the extractant by adsorption in the separator, and the extractant is recycled after compression.
Co2 extraction machine has outstanding characteristics in the aspects of solubility, transfer performance and solvent recovery, mainly manifested in the following aspects.
(1) since the density of supercritical fluid is close to that of liquid, supercritical fluid has the same dissolving capacity as liquid solvent, while maintaining the transfer characteristics of gas, so co2 extraction machine extraction has a higher mass transfer rate than liquid solvent extraction and can achieve extraction equilibrium more quickly.
(2) since the slight changes in pressure and temperature near the critical point will cause the changes in the density of the supercritical fluid and its solubility, the solute and solvent can be easily separated and energy can be saved after the extraction of co2 extraction machine.
(3) co2 extraction machine has the dual characteristics of extraction and distillation, and it is possible to separate some difficult-to-separate substances.
(4) since co2 extraction machine extraction generally USES substances with stable chemical properties, non-toxic and non-corrosive properties, and the critical temperature is too high or too low as the extraction agent, co2 extraction machine extraction will not cause pollution of the extracted substances, and can be used in medicine, food and other industries, especially for the separation or purification of heat-sensitive and easily oxidized substances.
I hope this article is helpful to you in understanding the working process of co2 extraction machine. If you need a co2 extraction machine, please contact us.